Pratunam Market Best place to shop bulk orders of clothes in Bangkok : Pratunam district is all about clothing , and Pratunam Market, along with Platinum Fashion Mall, is the best place to shop for this kind of products in the area. Huge variety is available in around 4,000 stores at rock bottom prices.
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.
Thailand is known for its lush silks and elaborate textiles, but in Bangkok, cheap clothes abound. And while cheap once equated with not-very-fashionable, these days young Thai designers produce hip clothes that are absolutely worth seeking out.
Regarding clothing , there is a great variety of luxury brands mixed with other more affordable and non- branded clothes . Despite the impressive quantity, it’s definitely NOT the cheapest place to buy clothes in Bangkok .
Bangkok is so much more than just cheap clothes – here are 17 Must-Buy things you absolutely cannot leave Bangkok without! Ah, Bangkok. Medicinal Products Tiger Balm. Image credit: Tiger Balm. Takabb Anti-Cough Pill. Image credit: Th Shop. Siang Pure Oil. Pim Saen Nam – Balm Oil Roll-on. Bath and Bloom Products . 3 дня назад
Top 15 Things to Buy in Bangkok, Thailand Fruit Soap. You can find all kinds of fruit soap at Chatuchak Market (a weekend market in Bangkok) with Mango soap being one of the most popular ones. Inhaler (Ya Dom in Thai) Thai Silk. NaRaYa Bag. Spa & Aroma products. Takabb Anti Cough Pill. Coconut oil. Snake Brand Prickly Heat Powder.
OFWs warned in Thailand : Don’t wear red or yellow.
Gold in Bangkok is cheaper than lot of Western and Asian countries. The quality of gold is better too. As majority of gold ornaments in Thailand are 96.5% pure. Gold bar is 99.99% pure.
Tipping is NOT customary in Thailand , there is absolutely NO mandatory requirement to tip anyone, but small gratuities for great service are very much appreciated. In all restaurants it is customary to leave behind any loose change in coins as a tip .
Items made in Thailand are inexpensive mainly because of the low labor costs. The average daily wage for a Thai worker is about 300 baht/day. That is for unskilled and semi skilled labor. Thailand is mostly agricultural so food is pretty cheap .
Thai Silk. Source Scarves, shirts, cushion covers, wallets and pillow covers are all hand-weaved using the smoothest threads of silk. Thai spices. Thai Spa Products. Soap Carvings. Handmade Bags. Thai handicraft. Thai Snacks. Thai Trinkets.
Cheapest clothes market in BKK – Pratunam Market Asia. Thailand. Bangkok. Bangkok – Things to Do. Pratunam Market .
The king of fake merchandise in Bangkok is the MBK shopping mall. 95% percent of the articles sold in this shopping mall are counterfeit, the remaining 5% are official re-sellers such as the Nikon and Canon camera stores , located on one of the last floors or the eastern part where there’s the Japanese chain Tokyu.
10 Best Places For Shopping in Bangkok You Must Never Miss! World’s Largest Outdoor Market. Source. MBK Shopping Centre. Source. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Source. Patpong Night Market. Source. Asiatique The Riverfront . Source. Pratunam Market. Source. Chinatown Market. Source. The bustling flower market of Bangkok. Source.
I’ve found Thailand more expensive on anything branded, especially luxury brands . Even Malaysia is cheaper . You are more likely find these labels at Siam Paragon, Emporium or Central Chitlom.